Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
Our offer in the field of Operations & Maintenance of PV power plants comprises technical, commercial and infrastructural services.
Developing a full service concept providing contract administration, financial transactions management and field activity reporting that comply with local laws and regulations.
- Panel cleaning – washing operations in summer, snow and ice cleaning in winter.
- Vegetation cleaning and cutting.
- Internal roads maintenance.
- Drainage system verification.
- Maintenance teams coordination and scheduling.
Electrical equipment maintenance
- Maintenance of low and medium voltage circuits.
- Thermo visual verification of panels, cables and other electric equipment.
- Verification and reporting on the quality of the electricity generated by the inverter, using a portable analyser.
- Verification of sensors and other measuring devises (meter, analyser, meteo stations).
- On-site repair, maintenance and replacement interventions.
Mechanical systems maintenance
- Verification of structural integrity of the on-site equipment: panels, junction boxes, invertors.
- Verification of the surface of the panels.
- Verification of fencing structures and locking systems.
- Verification of all support systems: support structure, screws, clamps etc.
- On-site repair, maintenance or replacement interventions.
Monitoring and raporting
- Ensure Maximum Power Production Monthly production monthly reports.
- Mandatory monthly/annual reports (to system regulator ANRE, Environmental Agency etc.).
- We follow 24/24 production and offer performance indices
- We do the interpretation and storing SCADA datas.
- We are doing the budget analysis, production, losses, capacity and performance analysis, wind speed analysis and radiation values.
- We offer you full service in the field of corrective maintenance and optimisation of all types of PV power plants.
- We guarantee follow-up and closure monitoring
- Monitor the production and functionality of the equipment to ensure optimal use.
- We ensure that all requirements are met and we act responsibly so that errors and interruption times are as small as possible.